Masryef is a boutique advisory firm that focuses on Shariah advisory and Islamic product development. Masryef is run by ex-senior bankers who used to serve Asean and Middle East region, which differentiate it from other Shariah advisory company. Drawing from the in-depth banking experience by its Principals and Consultants in both Islamic & conventional finance as well as extensive network, Masryef would be able to provide real and practical solution to its clients.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, the hub of Global Islamic Economy, Masryef Advisory specialises in Shariah consultation related to Islamic Banking and Finance including the Islamic digital finance sector. Founders of Masryef have a combined working experience of over 70 years in various areas of banking of which 50 years were devoted to Islamic Banking and Finance.
Their Islamic banking experience covers the practices of 3 key centres of Islamic finance, namely United Arab Emirates, Malaysia and Nigeria.
MEET THE TEAM
- Risk Management & CapitalMarket
- Product Development & Management
- Banking Operation System Implementation
- Syariah Committee, ACS Digital Bank & AIA Takaful
- SVP, Head of Product Development, Al Hilal Bank
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
- MBA, St Louis University
- Bachelor of Science In Administration, St Louis University
- Accumulated 18 years of work experience in international banks and over 27 years in Malaysia & Dubai
- Finance & Banking
- Relationship Management
- Credit Analysis & Financial Modelling
- SAVP, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- VP, Finance Institutions & Syndication, Al-Rajhi Bank
- Assistant Manager, Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad
- Executive, CIMB Bank Berhad
- MBA in Islamic Banking & Finance, IIUM
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce Management, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Demonstrated a track record of over 20 years in various location such as KL, Singapore and Riyadh
- Financial Risk
- Portfolio Management
- Commercial & Retail Banking
- Product & Business Development, Emirates Islamic Bank
- Learning & Development, Standard Chartered Saadiq
- Head of Product Development and Management, Bank Muamalat
- BBA in Finance, Western Illinois University
- Diploma in Banking, University Technology MARA
- Hold 13 years of solid background in designing, developing & managing new shariah compliant banking products for corporate & retail portfolios.